Positioned in a peaceful, idyllic setting - just 30km from Melbourne city - Sacred Heart Parish Retreat Centre invites you to "come away... and rest a while." (Mark 6:30) Experience the peace and tranquility within the heritage-listed Monastery; the beautiful Church and Cloister area; and in the magnificent surrounds that overlook the Dandenongs and Yarra Valley.
Come and stay with us and enjoy:
- A friendly reception
- Full catering (which includes breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner) or self-catering in the commericial kitchen
- Large dining room
- Meeting rooms of various sizes
- Our Blessed Sacrament Chapel which is available for adoration/quiet prayer
- A short walk to Croydon town centre and Croydon train station
- Close proximity to Melbourne city, Eastlink and Eastern freeways
- Panoramic mountain views
Overnight accommodation is available for up to 56 people and includes heated, dual occupancy rooms and upgraded, shared bathroom facilities.
For further information please contact the Sacred Heart Parish Retreat Centre Co-ordinator via email or by phone on 0422 189 329.
Please click on the images below to enlarge and use the left and right arrows to scroll.